~AUCTIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS~
1.) AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneer(s) are acting as the Owners Agents only.
2.) BIDDING: Bidding is open to the public, auction staff and auctioneer(s) may bid on an item if they desire. A bidder's number must be obtained before bidding on any item.
3.) WRITTEN MATERIAL: Any written material supplied to you should be used AS A GUIDE ONLY. Items have been identified and described based on information available to us, but may not be accurate.
4.) MOTORIZED ITEMS: Purchaser understands that the Auctioneer has not driven or operated any of the equipment being sold and purchaser is buying as is and accepts all liability for the operation of item(s) purchased and agrees to hold Auctioneer harmless for claim resulting from use of item(s) purchased. We do not guarantee the odometer readings or any hour readings on any items.
5.) TITLES: Most titles will be ready for pickup on Wed after 1pm. until Fri 2pm. All titles will be mailed on Fri if not picked up. You can call to see if your title is ready for pick up before you come to office. No work should be done on the vehicle before title is received by the buyer. All title(s) mailed, will be mailed via USPS Certified Mail. If titles are not picked up and certified/delivered back to our offices, there will be a $5 pick-up charge. You must get title in your name within 30 days. If you lose the title, we will do our best to get another, and if we do there will be a $50.00 charge.
6.) 10% Buyers Premium Applies up to $2500 and 5% on the remaining balance of the bid.
- All new customers must deposit $300 up front to get a bid number.
- If you do not purchase a unit you can collect your deposit from the front office at anytime.
- If you do not pay for a unit after you purchase it, you will be banned from the auction and lose your deposit.
- The red dot on your card shows you made your deposit.
- If you lose your card, you lose your money, so put it in a safe spot until you purchase a unit.
- You are allowed to buy 1 unit per deposit, and you must pay for it before you can purchase another one.
- The bidder number must be worn on your person, so that the auctioneer can take your bids.